My baby boy is 9 months old now. I can hardly believe it. I think the time has gone by fastest with him. We went to the Dr today and he's growing, happy and healthy!
He's 29 inches tall
Weighs 18.5 lbs
Head is 17 inches
He's lower on the charts then his siblings have been but still doing well. He continues to grow and impress the Dr so we're ok. He sleeps from 7:30ish at night till around 5am then acts as if he's starving to death. He has a bottle then sleeps till 6:30-7am. He loves to have his bath then a second dinner at night before bed. My children are children of routine. They have to have routine or they wonder what's going on with the world. Ok, Kinsee Belle probably not so much since she could stay up super late if I'd let her, which I don't. But the other kids all like to go to bed early and wake up early. Kallen is cute and happy and eats well. He'll eat whatever we give him plus some, although fruits are definitely his favorite. He's been crawling for a while and now pulls himself up to walk along things. He's quick to smile and has the cutest giggle. Kai beats him up but we are sure that some day he'll get his revenge. He's a good baby, a great one to end with. :) We love you Kallen Dean!



1 comment:
So cute! He has changed so much. I can't believe it. I wish we were closer. Brayden would love to have a cousin his age around.
Post a Comment