Kai turned 2 at the end of June but I'm just now getting her to the Dr. I'm trying to get everyone into the dentist and Dr before insurance runs out or changes due to job. Kai was ok at the Dr's but she refused to open her mouth for anyone but herself. Go figure. lol
At Age 2 Kai is 24 lbs and 33 1/2 inches tall.
I didn't get the growth chart so I have no idea where she falls on anything but I may ask again in 6 months because we have to go back to get the 2nd half of one of the shots she got today. I sure hope I have insurance. I somehow didn't get her in at 15 or 18 months. I don't know why since that happened when we were moving, having a baby, Larry was sick, School started, Holidays, etc. But we'll get her all caught up.
Kinsee goes to Dr on Monday so I'll do a post on her then. Otherwise all is well. Shots are being updated for health and school. Kids are healthy and growing and doing well.



2 comments:
She is going to be tall. I think they say if you double their height at age 2, that will be their adult height, that makes her going to be 5'7"
love love the pic of Kaileigh with the diaper on her head!! she is growing into such a big girl...tell her to stop growing up :)
Post a Comment