Sunday, January 23, 2011
Kamden turned 5!
Here are some pictures of Kamden's birthday. Today my little boy turned 5! I can't believe he's that old already. He's growing up so fast and turning into quite the little man. I love him and his sweet spirit. He has anger issues at times but inside has the sweetest most sensitive heart and soul. I am grateful for him and all he teaches me. He makes me want to be a better mom. Happy birthday bubba! We love you!
Top 5 things Kamden loves:
1. His sisters and brother. He loves playing with them and teasing them.
2. Loves his cars and planes!
3. Loves mom's meatloaf...and candy of course.
4. Loves school and learning.
5. Loves Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. Plus his earthly family both near and far.
Here's to another wonderful exciting year Kam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment