Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sundays


Kallen looking so handsome for church. I'm getting bigger mom!

Kaileigh J saying "seriously mom, another picture"?

Kaitlyn looking lovely. She's the new Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz at school.

Kaijsa looking pretty. Getting closer to graduation day.

Kinsee Belle, Me (Mom), and Kamden all ready for church. I have a new haircut that I'm still trying to decide if I like.

Kallen saying "I don't want my picture taken". Me saying "get used to it".

Here we all are just before church today. Larry wasn't feeling well so he stayed home. We've all been fighting the winter bug and this time it was his turn. Feel better Larry Dean. The rest of us went and enjoyed fast sunday. The kids were good for the most part. I think they are getting a bit better during church and Kam and Kinsee love primary. Kai is just not sure about nursery. Kallen normally sleeps but today decided to stay awake for the meetings. I was going on about 2 hrs of sleep since I work Saturday nights. I woke up grumpy which set the tone for the family to be grumpy. Now that it's the end of the day we're all a bit happier than at the start...me I think I'm still grumpy. We had fun skyping to Jen and Papa. My sister Jen is going to come out for a day this week and we're excited for that. She's met a guy that doesn't live too far and works for southwest so she's going to come out here to hang out with him and us. Work is going ok. I've set out my resume to a couple of job opportunities but haven't heard back from them. I'm thinking of going back to school in Nursing. I'm hoping to have time this week to call ASU and see what I need to do to apply or get in. I also need to find a part-time/full-time job while in school if they let me. I'll keep looking and maybe once I have more time off saved up I'll take some and really work on finding a job. I'm trying to clean up the house. With us all taking turns being sick the house has kind of gotten crazy. I just finished working on Kam and Kal's room, ok the clothes in that room. Kallen is outgrowing some of his clothes and so I needed to get rid of those and bring out the next size. I now need to work on Kinsee and Kai's room. Getting the clothes washed and put away or to the donations box is my goal for the week. If nothing else I'd like to have this done. I'm so tired of there being clothes everywhere! It doesn't help that Kinsee plays dress up a hundred times a day and has to have a different outfit for each scenerio. oh well, I love her. Life in AZ is going ok. We're settling in and doing well. Kait auditioned for her school musical The Wizard of Oz and got the lead of Dorothy. Kaijsa is getting things ready for graduation. Kamden is getting ready for Kindergarten and loving Pre-K. Kinsee is in a Joy School program the mothers in my ward have put together and she loves that. I love that they are all learning and doing well. Kallen is still a very happy, peaceful baby boy. I try to get out and walk them to school at least 2-3 times a week. I have some exercise DVD's I try to do on other days. Lately I've just been tired though so not a lot going on. Sorry this has been a bit boring of a post but that's life sometimes. The kids went to a local carnival and had fun. Larry and I are going to try and have a date night each week or two. Let's hope we can do this. Sometimes I just feel there isn't enough time in the day to do all I need to do. I will keep working on things though. I didn't get to rest too much today but hope to next sunday or sometime this week. So excited to see you Jen!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Those are some cute kiddos!! I'd love to kiss Callen's cheeks off!!