Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In Remembrance of my Mom


My mom was a beautiful person inside and out. I can't believe she's been gone 3 years today. The time has gone by fast and yet slow at the same time. There are still times I think she's just out or on vacation and then it will hit me she's gone. There are still so many times I think "I wish I could call my mom, she'd know the answer". She was so smart and remembered everything. I loved being able to ask her a question and know that she would know the answer. I love her more all the time and am so grateful for her and all she taught me and did for me. I'm just sad it took losing her to realize how much I really did love and appreciate her. I have now learned to not wait till people are gone to say how much I love them and to be grateful for them. I am blessed with all those I have around me and I know she is still one of them. I know she's watching over me and my family and I'm thankful for the Gospel teaching me that this is possible. I love you Mom! I miss you just as much today if not more than the day you went back to Heavenly Father. Can't wait till we can be together again but am thankful for the sweet spirits you have sent my way to be a part of my family. I know you taught them and sent them to me/us. Thank you. Love you! Miss you!

No comments: