This year is proving just as difficult as years past. Why we can't seem to get a vacation from trials is unknown to me but I sure would like one.
Yesterday I was informed that I would be losing my job. I do get to keep it till Sept 30th which is nice. That gives me time to find another one. I moved my schedule to work nights again so I would have my days to improve my resume, find a second job, find a permanent job, and interview. I have some things to work on and figure out while keeping up with all the other things I do. I'm glad I have time to get it together. I was given a severance package which is helpful as well. I don't feel the rush to decide but do feel the urgency to really make a good decision not only for me but for my kids and husband as well. The option of moving to Minnesota is a possibility I think but not one I'm sure I want to make. Not only because moving is hard but MN is cold! So please keep us in your fasts and prayers as we try to decide what to do and where to go. Also feel free to give me any job opportunities you're aware of. We'll move if that's the right decision and choice for the family but staying in AZ would be nice too. We have a lot to do this year with Kaijsa graduating from High School, Kaitlyn starting High School, Kamden starting school, and keeping up with all the kids and improving Larry's health in the process. I've enjoyed my job and have liked who I've worked with so it's sad to say goodbye to them. But Heavenly Father must know best since he moved us to AZ and now has me job hunting anyways. Thanks again for all your prayers, please don't stop them.
Here's to finding a new job, raising a family and figuring out where life wants to take me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, we're sorry to hear of the challenges that are in your lives right now. You are in our prayers
Post a Comment