Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday was Wednesday. I had a day off! I was able to spend it doing fun things which was super nice. I didn't clean the house at all! First we had Story Time at the Cedar Hill Public Library. For Story Time they asked us to dress up in costume. We all went and we all dressed up. I thought it was fun even if we were like the only people in costume. Some people just aren't fun that way. I am and my family always has been. I love dressing up! Kaileigh is a ladybug this year. Kinsee Belle is Cinderella. Kamden is a Pirate. Kaitlyn is Pebbles. Kaijsa is a Race Car Driver. My understanding is that Kira is going to be a witch, we will probably not get any pictures of her but that's what she is going to be. I went as a Hawaiian Girl. Larry dressed up as a Hospital Patient. Everyone looked so good! Tonight is our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat so we get to get all dressed up again! Well the kids anyways since the parents aren't able to go. Plus since it's raining it will be Room-to-Room Trick-or-Treat but still fun. The reader at Story Time dressed up as a Witch and had the BEST witch's laugh. The stories were Halloween themed and very cute. I love this holiday!

Later that night the girls got to go out. Larry and Gary watched the little ones for us while Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Jordan (Gary's daughter and Kaijsa's friend), Jen, Jennifer (Jen's friend from work) and myself all went out! A girl's night out to see So You Think You Can Dance Tour! We LOVED it! I love the dancing and soooo wish I could do it. I miss my super flexible days. Anyways...Jen got us tickets and we went. It's becoming an annual tradition. Thanks Jen for the night out! Thanks Larry and Gary for watching the kids and letting me go. It was so much fun. The dancing was spectacular. Till next year...we'll watch the new season.

Thanks again Jen for the night out! Love you kids! Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Where's the Halloween picture of you? Very cute and creative costumes!

Rachel said...

No pics of me. Not allowed till I lose some weight which will be like never the rate I'm going. :)

Shannon said...

Very cute!! And your girls night out looks like it was so much fun! :)