I got to thinking while doing Heather's post that I don't think I did a post for Miranda Kate. I'm a horrible Aunt. We didn't forget you! Sorry the birthday post is late but we know you had a great day. Miranda turned 8 this year and was baptized. We unfortunately weren't able to attend but Papa and Jen said it was a wonderful moment and day. We're proud of you for taking that important step of being baptized. We love you Miranda!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Belated Birthday Wishes to Miranda Kate
I got to thinking while doing Heather's post that I don't think I did a post for Miranda Kate. I'm a horrible Aunt. We didn't forget you! Sorry the birthday post is late but we know you had a great day. Miranda turned 8 this year and was baptized. We unfortunately weren't able to attend but Papa and Jen said it was a wonderful moment and day. We're proud of you for taking that important step of being baptized. We love you Miranda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment