Happy Birthday Heather! Heather is the best Sister-in-law ever! She is so much fun and I am so grateful to have her in our family and lives. She is a fun Aunt and a great mom. She is raising 3 terrific kids and is so loving to Drew, my brother. I'm so glad he found her, with my help of course. :)hehe. Hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead Heather. I wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you but know we're thinking of you. I also wish we were closer so we had more pics. Oh well...Have a fun Birthday and make sure Drew and the kids spoil you! Love you!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Heather!
Happy Birthday Heather! Heather is the best Sister-in-law ever! She is so much fun and I am so grateful to have her in our family and lives. She is a fun Aunt and a great mom. She is raising 3 terrific kids and is so loving to Drew, my brother. I'm so glad he found her, with my help of course. :)hehe. Hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead Heather. I wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you but know we're thinking of you. I also wish we were closer so we had more pics. Oh well...Have a fun Birthday and make sure Drew and the kids spoil you! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment