Ok, so I was looking at the pictures this morning showing them to Kamden and Kinsee when I discovered something. I put Kinsee's name to one of the pictures of Kaileigh. We are at the bowling alley and Kai is in her seat sleeping. I'm getting my kid's names all messed up. Sorry Kaileigh.
On another side note...Kai rolled over today! Ok she was laying on the bed and I'm sure that helped her out some but still. She rolled over and then smiled. She is sleeping more at night too. She went to bed around 9:30/10:00 last night and didn't get up till 6 this morning. So nice to be able to sleep. Now to just get Kamden to sleep in and to not wake up Kinsee as soon as he's awake. I know she'd sleep in some. Oh well...one thing at a time.
Also, if you'd like to see our family pictures you can go to...https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0804115445JCP
you then type in my name Rachel Saling. We think they turned out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your pictures are gorgeous!! I love them!!
Post a Comment