Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kaileigh Jeanette Saling's Blessing Day



Today was Kaileigh's Blessing day. We were blessed with her in our lives and family and were able to spend the day with family to celebrate her. Larry gave a beautiful blessing to Kaileigh from her Heavenly Father. It was truly beautiful and I was able to write most of it down. We had many people stand with him in the circle and love all of those who participated in the blessing. Thank you to each and every one of you who helped make this day special. My dad and sister came and I love that they were here with us. I love that we were surrounded by friends as well. I'm so grateful that Larry holds the Priesthood and is able to bless his daughter on this day. I'm grateful that he can bless each of us so that we can hear from our Father in Heaven. We missed those family members who couldn't be with us but please know y'all are in our thoughts and prayers. We love and miss you. Kamden's picture with Kaileigh is separate because I took it too close. But all the kids looked lovely today and were so cute with eachother. There is lots of love felt in our family and home especially since we're all together. Kai has a sweet peaceful spirit that blesses our home greatly.

Kaileigh looked lovely in her blessing gown. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Saling for sending the gown to us. It is a beautiful gown. Kai is truly our angel baby.

Enjoy the pictures we took today, there aren't many but they are special to us. I know my mom was with us today and that she sent us this special spirit to be a part of our family. She truly is a strong and special daughter of God. There is much in store for her and we are blessed to have her.

We love you Kaileigh Jeanette!

P.S. I need to say she doesn't always look this red. I admit we were out in the pool too long the other day and she got sunburned. I feel so horrible! Her poor nose is red and I think may have even had a couple of blisters on it. She is healing nicely though and hopefully won't hold it against me. I still think she's a very beautiful baby.

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

She is absolutley Beautiful. What a blessing she will be in your lives.