Kaitlyn is in 7th grade. Now I don't remember this year as much as I do my 6th and 8th grade years. Not sure why except maybe because it's stuck in between the 2. In 6th it's your first year of Jr. High and 8th is your last year of Jr High...7th is just 7th. Kait is taking several Pre-AP classes and will also do some sports. She's a good athlete and I hope she has fun playing and being involved. Good luck in school Kaitlyn, we know you'll do well.
Our girls are growing up so fast! I can't believe one is almost done with High School, one is halfway through Middle School and Kira is almost done with elementary school. Just as they are finishing up we'll start all over again with the babies. What were we thinking? Y'all are probably asking yourselves the same thing. Oh well. We love our kids and are happy for their successes. We know they were excited for school to start and that they will do great!
You're beautiful Kaijsa and Kaitlyn. You looked great on your first day of school. Hope your day was great and I can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck and Yeah for Back to School! Good luck Kira! Wish we were there to see you off but glad we had the summer with you.



1 comment:
They are gorgeous!
Post a Comment