Saturday, August 1, 2009
Kira has arrived!
There have been so many moments with Kira here and I've taken quite a few pics but can't put them all together. So here are a few of the highlights. She came home to us last Sunday night and stayed up late with her brother and sisters. Yes, I let the little ones stay up so that they could see her. They had fun and it was so great to see them all together. She has been great with Kai, come to think of it I need a picture with her and Kai together, tomorrow. Anyways...there has been lots of singing and laughing with her here. Kamden and Kinsee Belle love playing with her. Kai loves to be held by her. And Kaijsa and Kaitlyn have had fun singing and staying up late with her. It's so much fun to have her here and to know our family is finally complete. We got her pictures taken today and I can't wait for them to come in. They turned out so cute. We'll be getting our family pictures taken next weekend and I can't wait for those either. I don't have any outfit ideas so if someone has an idea please let me know. I'm excited for new family pictures, I love getting them done. Then in a few weeks we'll take Kaileigh's pictures. I'm a little behind on getting hers done. We will take some tomorrow for her baby blessing though. So we've gone to the Zoo, played in the rain, worked out with the Wii Fit and sang alot of Sing Star. She even put together a puppet show with our new puppet stage. I can't believe a week has already gone by. I'm putting together plans for the next few weeks with her here but nothing huge. We are planning on doing Stay-cations this year. Kira we love you and are loving having you here with us!
P.S. Kaijsa got a new job so she'll be working a bunch now. We'll see how she likes working all the time. :) We're proud of you Kaij for getting the job and for all you do to help out.
Love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment