Sunday, July 19, 2009

Running Late

I used to be the type of person that showed up at least 15 minutes early to everything. But somehow after getting married and having kids I'm good to be there on time. Why is that? I plan ahead. I try to get everything ready an hour before we leave but still, no matter what, I'm either on time or just a bit late. It's crazy. The following are pictures of things that are late.

This is a picture of the cake I have finally made for our little Kinsee Belle. It didn't turn out like I wanted it too but it was fun to do anyways. So it's 2 months later but I got it done. Now if I could just get b-day cards bought. Hmmm.

These are pictures of the family this morning before church. I'm taking the picture obviously so we're a bit incomplete plus Kira comes next Sunday but we're a cute family nonetheless. Kamden got dressed and wanted a picture with his dad and sisters. He is so sweet and everyone cooperated which was wonderful. I truly do have the best immediate family and extended family.

I love you Saling Crew! Kira gets in NEXT Sunday night and we can't wait. We have a lot to do before she comes but I know we can do it. One more week Kira and then you'll be with us and we'll be complete as a family. We'll take a bunch of family pictures then. Plus I need to get some of Kaileigh and Kira alone. We'll post as we go.

2 comments:

Mardi said...

At least you can make it on time. I have a history of being late - even if I just have to get myself ready. This second baby is going to make it even worse! I guess I ought to work on that. Until then - somebody save us a seat at church. We'll be there - just late! :)

Melissa said...

How exciting that Kira is coming! And I live by this motto :Better late than never!! Sometimes it justifies my lateness.