Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Glasses


Here are a couple of pictures with Kaijsa and her cute new glasses. She can now see and she is amazed with how clear everything is. She is now a safer driver since she can finally read the signs and see what is ahead of her. She's adjusting to them but we all think they look great on her and make her look more mature. We love you Kaijsa and like Kamden tells us....they are pretty on you. Now you should do even better in school :) just kidding.


Here are my new glasses. Kinsee Belle broke mine a while back and so I had to replace them. When they first came in I had a weekend of not being able to see, they were so crazy to look out of. I took them back in to be told that they had the lenses wrong. So a few more days using a very old pair of glasses they finally came in and now I can see better than before. They still took some adjusting but it's nice to be able to see again. Oh to get older and have to wear glasses and have my eyesight get worse. Oh well... I think they are cute.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute glasses! You all look so pretty!

J~ said...

YeS! you all look so cute!