Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Days

Without the 3 older girls around the little ones are getting a little restelss. Larry and I took them to the park down the street for some run around time. Anything to make them tired so they'll nap. I know some of you know what I mean. hehe. So we did some swinging, climbing, driving, walking, sliding and all in almost 100 degrees at 9am. TX heat makes us all tired but we love being outdoors so we play through it. Now that the weekend is done we'll start the week of by cleaning up our messes and then playing some more. Summer is almost over so we need to make the most of it. Although TX summers last a couple more months then UT summers where our other family members live.

1 comment:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Your blog is so cute. I am Dawn's cousin Lisa. I live in Logandale, NV. Life is crazy here but we love it.