Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Computer / Blogging Stupid

So, I am computer/blogging stupid. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put a picture along the side of my blog. I can see how to put a single picture up in a post but not along the edge. I have tried making my pictures different sized thinking mine were too big but that didn't make any difference. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't do it. Even my computer savy hubby doesn't know what I'm doing wrong. So...all that being said...I have downloaded our family photos as a slide show. I have put quite a few in the show because we had so many taken and they all turned out so cute! I am very proud of my family and love each one of them more than words can say.

Larry is a wonderful Father and Husband. He has a lot of love for each of us. He has his struggles but we all know he's there for us.

Kaijsa is a gem and has been horribly missed. The little ones are constantly asking where she is and when she'll be home. Kamden goes around the house in the mornings saying "Kaijsa where are you?" It's so sad and cute at the same time.

Kaitlyn is missed and will be missed even more when she doesn't come back with Kaijsa. She was a great addition to the family. It was wonderful to see her and Kaijsa's relationship grow and develop while she was here. Maybe someday she'll decide to come back but as long as she is happy we are happy for her.

Kira is amazing with kids. The babies loved playing with her and she was such a big help. So willing to help out with them and with the chores around the house. She blends in and it's like she's never not with us. We love having her around. She is also a great entertainer and her shows were fantastic. You may just see her on TV someday.

Kamden has the greatest laugh and the biggest heart. I have loved seeing him grow closer and develop a bond with all of his sisters. I hope someday he has a brother to play with but we'll see. He is learning so fast and talking more and more. I love to see the new things he's picked up on and now realize that we truly do need to watch what we say as he is copying us. Who will be the best example, him or us?

Kinsee Belle loves everyone. She is sunshine and light and laughter. She is so cute and is growing up so fast. She points to all the pictures on our family wall and recognizes faces. She is amazing. I can't wait till she can speak and tell us what is on her mind. I can tell already that she is going to be sassy and right now that is cute and fun but when she's older...not so much. She has started to pick up on some sign language which I love to see my kids do.

Family is wonderful and I have come to realize lately how much I love them all and how much I need them in my life. They help me to be a better person, wife and mother. I love you Saling Crew!

2 comments:

d said...

What are you trying to do with pictures? Post something permanent? Typically you just have the one picture in your post and maybe a link to the others. The slideshow thing you're using is probably the easiest way to post a lot of pictures.

KaylynB said...

Hi Rach, I love your blog!! I especially love the family pictures you had taken. They are very nice. Sorry about Kaitlyn not coming back. kaylyn