Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Playing
I took Kam and Kinsee to the new shopping center down the street. It is a very cool place. I'll have to take them back and get some more pictures with them there as they have a lot of fun things to do. There is water to play in, a giant Chess game and giant Checkers board, there is the Dino-Land playland and then lots of shopping and eating. It will be at this shopping center that I go to on Friday at midnight for the Twilight Party. I'm so excited for that. I'm currently re-reading them all again to be ready for the new book on Saturday. I"m getting off track...the kids...Kamden loves dinosaurs and so it is great fun to take him here to play. The only trick is going early in the morning before it gets too hot as the designers of this area are brain dead and didn't cover it. So in TX language that means that once the sun comes out it's too hot to play on the dinosaurs or to walk around barefoot. Not sure who designed it but they need to re-think their plans. So I took them before I started to work one morning and it was fun. They are so cute when playing together. Plus they love the outdoors. It's been too hot to let them outside the last couple of weeks so they are going crazy being inside. Oh well, joys of being a Texan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment