Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun

Ok, this is a thank you to Jessie, the girl's aunt, because she helped me figure out how to make my site a little cuter. Thank you Jess! Now I'm having a little more fun with this site. The Twilight additions are for Kaitlyn. Our Kait is in love with this story and is a complete addict. She is constantly talking about when the movie comes out, when the next book comes out, has the countdown on our computer and keeps us posted on all the movie trailers. It is so cute. I think it's great she likes it so much. Her aunt Jen and I do too. So Kaitlyn here's to you!

1 comment:

d said...

My poor eyes! What did my old zebra comforter ever do to you?!!

I've contemplated putting up the Graveyard Book counter, but eh, I'd just have to take it down later. Laziness ftw.

There were some interesting articles about the Twilight books/movie in the last Entertainment Weekly. I had to read them as part of my job. Well, ok, they were in the stack of magazines we were processing and wanted to be read. Of course, they couldn't just call her an author, she was a "Mormon author". Silly media.