Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kaijsa at Camp

Kaijsa spent several days at Girl's Camp and ended up having a good time. I need to clarify Girl's Camp though since they don't really camp. They have air conditioned modular homes, they have beds, they have people cooking for them, and they do all their signing off of skills before they go. So basically they go "camping" to just hang out. They do have testimony meetings and bonding times. Since Kaijsa was a 4th year this year they would normally do a long hike but instead they decided to go Rock Climbing. I have put up a couple of pictures of her and her friends at "Camp".

I'm so glad she has the chance to do this. I loved girl's camp when I was her age and have great memories of that time. It's great to see her go and to hear her stories. It is such a learning and growing time. I'm proud of her for going and developing the skills that will help her all her life.

We love you Kaijsa!

No comments: