I loved to play in the rain as a kid! I miss doing that. We might get a chance to do that here, whoo hoo! Thanks for taking me back. Cute site by the way!
"You cannot travel down what Lehi called "forbidden paths" and expect to guide others to the "strait and narrow" one - it can't be done. -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
Comments
President Hinckley Quote
"There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, if we have faith." (Quoted by our church's late prophet President Gordon B. Hinckley).
I am a single mom of 4 lovely kids. I work and take care of my family. I am trying to take time to discover new things every day and improve myself in the process.
"Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can—working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!" -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Mommy
Kamden
Kamden Noah
Kamden is now in the double digits, 10! He has turned into a wonderful son. He is kind, loving, smart, funny and a huge help in the family. He is a great big brother and loves to learn and laugh. He is doing really well in school and enjoys learning. He loves Cub Scouts and is doing amazing in the scouting program. He is almost as tall as I am. I love his sweet spirit and his strength. I love how strives to achieve his goals and help others achieve theirs. I love you Kamden Noah! You will always be my Bubba.
Kinsee
Kinsee Belle
My lovely Kinsee Belle is 8 and was baptized last year. She loves sports and is a natural at them. She isn't too into school but does well. She is smart and sassy and such a cutie. I love her strength and kindness. She loves little kids and is good with them. She enjoys Activity Days but wishes they did more like the scouts. She is a go getter and loves adventure. Love you Sweet Girl.
Kaileigh
Kaileigh Jeanette
Kai is 6 and is still my mini me which is good and bad. She is stubborn and tests me but loves unconditionally. She has a temper but a sweet side too. She loves to clean, cook and help out around the house. She is my artist and loves to color and paint. She will sing and dance and play all by herself which amazes me. She loves school and is learning to play the piano along with her older brother and sister. She still likes to snuggle with me and loves her family. Love you Sweet Pea!
Kallen
Kallen Dean
Kallen is 5 now and in Preschool. He loves the social aspect and friends but isn't too into the learning. He loves to play and tease. He is my snuggler and loves to cuddle. He has the sweetest spirit and funniest personality. He is a lot like his dad. His smile and laugh brightens up any room. He is my pickiest eater unless it's a peanut butter and cinnamon sugar sandwich. He's my baby and is growing up so fast. We love you Squishy!
"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."
"Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger.Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.Believe the best rather than the worst.People have a way of living up or down to your opinion of them.Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship. The person that you marry is deserving of the courtesies and kindness you bestow on your friends.Please hand this down to your children and your children's children: The more things change, the more they are the same." -Jane Wells (1886)
1 comment:
I loved to play in the rain as a kid! I miss doing that. We might get a chance to do that here, whoo hoo! Thanks for taking me back. Cute site by the way!
Post a Comment