Sunday, April 4, 2010
Kaijsa's Prom - Lasso The Moon
Here are the pictures we have of Kaijsa and her friends on Prom night. Kaijsa looked so beautiful and grown up. I must admit that it was a bit hard for me. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be so grown up. I remember my Junior Prom and am glad Kaijsa had such a great time. She has wonderful friends and she had a good time. They had dinner, dancing and pictures. She also got a T-shirt for her memorabilia. The dance was in Dallas and was with 8 Stakes. We're so thankful the Church puts a Prom on for the kids so they can have a clean fun environment. The kids looked wonderful and we as parents didn't have to worry about anything. We love you Kaijsa. We love your friends. We're so glad you had a good time and you looked lovely. You're growing into a beautiful young lady. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
She looked BEAUTIFUL!
She looked stunning! She is the sweetest and I LOVE getting to know her more and more. She is stunning on the inside too!
So, so pretty. Looks like a fun time!
Her dress and jewelry are beautiful! She is looking so grown up.
-h
Post a Comment