As you can see on the side...yes we are having another bundle of joy! We are expecting in early Nov which means end of Oct or first of Nov. We were very surprised by the news but have come to be excited. I have no expectations of either boy or girl this time so will be ready for either. I have given all/most of the baby stuff away so we'll see what we're having before getting anything. I'm glad for a winter baby because that means I won't be completely miserable this summer. Even though the baby is a surprise we love him/her and will be blessed with the spirit in our home. I figure my mom and Heavenly Father must know more than me as they are up in Heaven sending me this spirit so I won't argue and just trust in them. I do hope that he/she is calm and relaxed like Kai as she has been a wonderful baby. We are spoiled with her sweet spirit after the fun craziness of Kam and Kinsee Belle. :) I love all my children and this one too. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn are happy now that the shock has worn off. We'll let Kira know soon. Kam, Kins and Kai, we'll let just figure it out. We don't want too many "when will it be here?" We are hoping to find out the sex in June while Kira is with us. Again welcome new little one, you will be loved and you will be our last. :)
Congrats to the Grandparents on the new grandbaby! Congrats to the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins too!
This was a surprise birthday gift for me and one I'll get to always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! That is amazing, Rachel. How exciting it will be to find out what it is - I might have to go through Tate's boxes and re-give some of Kamden's old clothes! lol. Hope you are feeling well.
Happy Birthday, Rachel, and congratulations!
Try and aim for a Halloween baby, that would be awesome!
-h
Post a Comment