Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Easter Fun
I have so much to post but I'll have to do it a little at a time. I posted a minute ago the recital Kaijsa had. Now it's a few more Easter pictures. I posted the kids dressed up before and the coloring of eggs. This time it was receiving the baskets and hunting for eggs. We had a wonderful Easter this year. The Myers, my sister Jen and my Dad came over to eat. We all participated in the dinner so it wasn't overwhelming. The food was fabulous and the friends and family wonderful. I love Easter and all it represents. A new beginning, a forgiveness, and spring. I love spring. Larry got me Easter Lillies this year and they smelled wonderful, reminded me of Hawaii. Thank you Larry, Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee and Kaileigh for being such a wonderful family. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and kids. Y'all help me so much and I appreciate all you do. I love my Savior and this time to remember him and be thankful for Him. We are enjoying beautiful weather and that is a bonus as well. We are blessed and grateful every day for all we have. We hope all y'all had a great Easter Season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment