
Our wonderful Kaijsa is now 17 years old. I can hardly believe she is so old. :) Kaijsa...you are a terrific daughter and we love you. You have blessed our lives immensely. You do so much for your little sisters and brother and you do so much for your dad and I. Thank you. Thank you for your sweet spirit and the laughter you bring into our home. Thank you for loving the gospel and making it a part of your life. We can't tell you how much you mean to us or how thankful we are for you. You have turned into a lovely young woman. You achieved a lot this year...you received your Young Womanhood in Recognition Award, you have become a great piano player, and you're getting ready to start college. There have been changes and struggles but you've overcome them with strength and grace. We love you Kaijsa! You are a special daughter in our family and daughter of God. May you continue to learn and grow and realize how special you truly are.



4 comments:
You are a sweet and amazing girl! Happy Birthday sweetie!
Such a beautiful young lady! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Kaijsa!
What a nice tribute to Kaijsa! I agree with it all...Happy Birthday!
We love you Kaisja!
Post a Comment