Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary



Today is our 6 year Anniversary! Wow has the time gone by fast. We've been busy with several moves, several surgeries, several jobs for both of us and quite a few kids later. We have spent most of our time together living in TX and loving it. We love the warm weather and the humidity, really we do. Our home is comfortable and full of love and laughter. Larry Dean is a wonderful husband and Father. I'm so grateful to have found him and his family. I married into a wonderful family. Larry is great with the kids and is a big help around the house. He enjoys cooking, which I don't, so he cooks as much as possible. I'm so glad. He is also good about helping clean the house and take care of the kids. I just wanted to take a moment and let him know how much I love him and appreciate him. I'm sure I don't say it enough, I tend to get too wrapped up in my days, but I love him with all my heart and soul. He is a special son of God and I'm thankful that he hold the Priesthood to bless our family and home. May we have many more years together with a few more smooth places to sail. Loving you more today then yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow.

So...today Larry sent me out to get a manicure and a pedicure! It was so lovely! We then went to a nice restaurant and had the best food ever. It was nice to get out for a while. It was a great day and a lovely anniversary. Still hard to believe it's been 6 years. Some of you may think "only 6?" but the time has gone by fast for us and I'm sure we'll have many more fast fun years.

1 comment:

Becca Rocks said...

Haha! I just read this! JINX!!! Happy Anniversary to you too!