Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Baby #6
So I had a Dr's appt today and man it didn't turn out like I wanted it to. He has my due date a later then I've been calculating it, July 10th, so I had to ADD 5 days to my time. UGH! He did say I'm measuring big though so if I hit the 90th% for the baby's size then I can be induced early. I'm planning on that. I'm so big and uncomfortable that I'm ready now but realize I have till June sometime. Baby is healthy, the name is still Kaileigh Rose, Kai for short. We have moved Kaitlyn into the room with Kaijsa but need to set up the other room for Kinsee and the baby. Haven't had the energy to do that yet but need to get on the ball and do it. I've been so short of breath lately though that all I can do is get food for the kids and work. My house is falling behind in the organized and cleanliness departments. Kai is kicking more which is comforting but still isn't quite as active as the other 2 were. I'm ok with a calm child. Anyways...that's the update. Rest when I can, do stuff when I can and work all the time. Keep your prayers with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Rachel,
good luck with then next two hot months.... You need to be at the ocean where you get a nice breeze to keep you cool...Take care of yourself. We are glad that your baby is healthy.
Well-- at least people will stay out of your way. Maybe for Mother's day those kids of yours will help out some!
Post a Comment