Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday McKenna!


May not be the best picture, I'll look for another one but today is McKenna's Birthday! She is my brother's oldest and I think she looks a little bit like me...so of course she's adorable. hehe. We can't be out there for her special day but wanted her to know we are thinking of her and we love her. She is a smart, sweet, and funny girl. When she was little and I was around more we loved hanging out together. I like to think I'm her favorite Aunt and that we're her favorite family but know she has many around her that love her. Happy Birthday Mac! We hope you have a wonderful day! Can't believe you are 11 now! Wow! Have fun today and enjoy your time with Papa, I know he's on his way there. We love you!

No comments: