Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


This is a tribute to my mom's. My mother of course was a wonderful lady. She had an enormous amount of love for people and was always so willing to serve. Actually my mother-in-law is the same way. Must be a trait mother's have that I need to gain. :) Larry's mom and My mom are such amazing people. So selfless. I remember not getting along the greatest with my mom but as I got older and wiser I realized how much she loved me and was trying to save me from myself. It's funny, now that she's gone I don't remember the fighting quite as much as I used to or the differences. Now I just hope to be like her someday. Maybe I'm just getting older. I also look up to Larry's mom. She is a wonderful mother to have around. Mothers seem to be so wise. I hope my kids someday realize how much I truly do love them and want the best for them. I may not go about it the right way but my heart is always in the right place. I really do hope to be a little like each of these remarkable mothers. Thank you Mom and Annette for being such amazing, talented, selfless, wonderful women. Thank you mom for loving me despite me being me. Thank you Annette for welcoming me into your heart and home. I love you both very much. I miss my mom every day but know she is with me. I know I can turn to you too Annette. Sorry we're not around more so you can see the grandkids more but know that we think of you and love you. Happy Mother's Day to you both!

No comments: