
As I don't have a blog I guess I have to leave my answers here. ^_^
-Heather
1. At BYU, we were in the same FHE group.
2. We met at the beginning of the semester in Sept. and were married in June. Long engagements suck!
3. 13 years
4. His smile and his laugh
5. He has a great sense of humor and he seems to know how to do everything.
6. He calls me lady, that is the only one I can think of.
7. Lately, anything off the BBQ grill.
8. Wow, he really hates to watch sports, but he will watch the SuperBowl.
9. On my birthday about a month and a half after we met.
10. Wow with 3 kids, when do we have time to do anything together? No, we like to read, watch movies, play board games.
11. Yes, 3.
12. Does mocking count as a talent? Also, I don't think it is very hidden.
13. 36
14. I did
15. How family centered he is, they are all important to him.
16. He has eclectic tastes, as long as it is on his iPod, no more radio for him.
17. Yes, he follows your blog.
18. Can I tag people without a blog?



1 comment:
I was never an Andy.
Also, I'm pretty certain most of these were written under the influence. I have no idea of what, but when I find it, there won't be any left.
Post a Comment