Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Movie Time! Finally!
I'm so excited for the Twilight Movie to come out. Larry and Kaijsa will be going at 12:01 while Jennie and I go Friday afternoon at 1:20. I love these books and truly hope the movie is close. I know they can't put everything in the movie but I hope they stay fairly close to the storyline. I guess we'll find out in just another couple of days! YEAH! The youth and ladies of the ward are going at midnight but I'll be working so I'm sacrificing and going later. Bummer but I at least will get to go with my sister. Larry can have a daddy-daughter night out and go late. :) They will be getting back just in time for it to start because they will be going to a concert earlier that night for the 5 Browns. A very talented family coming to perform. All the kids went to Juliard. That should be a good show too. Tomorrow is a very busy day for us. I'll let you know my movie review later on Friday! Hope y'all get to see the movie soon too! Wish you were here with us Kaitlyn! Miss you and Kira.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
h says-
As D will NEVER go see this movie with me, I expect one or all of you to go with me at Christmas (if it is still in theaters). Hope it is good and you'll be willing to see it again. ^_^
I'll go see it with you again for sure, no matter what. Maybe we can even go to the Drive in Theater if it's still there and see a double feature. That way the others can see whatever they want too. :)
I can not wait either!!! A bunch of my friends from my ward are going to dinner Friday night and then to the 7:15 p.m. movie. I told Mike if he let me go and took care of Sawyer without to much fuss I just might come home wanting to play Bella and Edward. HEE HEE!!
I am very excited for Twilight, too. I will probably see it Friday night or Saturday. I will let you know what I think!! Tell Larry to call me sometime. I would love to talk to him.
You are all part of the problem. That is all.
This is Larry's cousin Jay. Tell that grey haired man to call me one of these times. Go Cowboys!!
Post a Comment