Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thanksgiving
I thought I would take a moment to just give thanks. I want to say Thank You to all our friends and family. We have had a crazy year this year and it's amazing that it is almost over. Earlier this year we discovered some things about our 2 oldest daughters and their mother and step-father. We needed to step in and help them out and it's been a blessing to have them in our home but I know it's been hard for them to have to deal with all that is happening. My mom passed away in January and it's been tough learning to live without her. It's funny, you have your parents or siblings around and sometimes you think "man could they just go away" but once they are gone you think "why did I ever think that way". I miss her every day and wish she was here to see all of us grow and change. Larry's health has been up and down but is finally up. He has struggled but is doing well now and we're grateful for his strength and endurance through these trials. I'm so thankful for my kids. They are growing up beautifully and are becoming the strong children of God I know them to be. Each spirit is unique but our family wouldn't be complete without any of them. Thank you Kaijsa and Kaitlyn for being strong and helpful. You have a difficult road ahead but you are strong and faithful. You will be srengthened and blessed for your righteousness. It will all turn out as it should. You have your dad and I behind you as well as his and my families. Thank you to Larry's family for taking care of him and letting him have such a wonderful time in UT. He misses y'all and loved it out there. Ya'll are more than welcome at our home. We'd love to see y'all anytime. Thank you to our Ward for being there to help us out. You've been a great support and a wonderful family. I'm also so grateful for Priesthood blessings and the gospel. What a comfort it is to know that we are loved by our Heavenly Father. That He is there to support us and guide us. We know that we are doing what is right and that blessings are coming because of that. As we continue to trust in Him we will continue to be blessed. My heart is full this season as we've known the sorrows and the joys this year. I hope all of you also take the time to truly realize how blessed you are. Please continue to Pray for and support us and our children as the difficult road is still ahead for us. We love you all and are truly grateful to have you in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are all in our prayers. Have a Happy and fun Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment