Friday, November 14, 2008

Ready for #6?!


I guess we'll make this official since many of you know anyways. Larry and I are expecting child #6 next summer. We seriously just found out not too long ago and it was a little bit of a surprise. Some of you may know that having the other 2 wasn't the most easiest so this baby must really want to be here because he came all on his own! Yes it's a him. I was sick with Kamden and I was not sick with Kinsee. I am totally sick with this one Plus before my mom passed away I asked her to send me a boy for Kamden (and Larry). So I'm pretty sure it's a boy and we are thinking of boy names that start with K. You can leave comments on names if you like. It has to be 2 syllables since all the others are and it has to flow with Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, and Kinsee. We are leading toward Kullen Dean (Larry and his Dad both have Dean as their middle name so we're going to carry that on, another reason to have a boy). The due date is July 4th but since I have big babies and usually early we figure sometime towards the end of June. We are excited and he will complete the family. I think 6 is a good round number, don't y'all? Plus it will give Kamden a roommate while Kailtyn and Kinsee will share, unless Kira comes to live with us too. Kaitlyn will be moving back at Christmas time and we are all very excited for this. It will be nice for her and Kaijsa to have some more time together before she goes to college. Anyways....we'll keep you posted on the baby's growth and the actual sex (if I'm right or not) as we go along. For right now I'm sick and tired but doing great.

8 comments:

d said...

In no particular order:
Kenner
Keiran/Kirin
Kollin

-h

Rachel said...

I like Kollin and Kenner. I'll have to run those by Larry.

Tammy said...

I love your blog, Rachel. Congratulations on the baby. I wanted to say something about it under the picture I had of Larry on my blog, but I didn't know if it would be okay with you, so it is good to know that it is out there!! It was so much fun seeing Larry. I gave him my phone #, so he needs to call me. He was the most popular person at the wedding, so I didn't get a chance to visit with him like I wanted to. You guys take care, and now I can keep checking in. That way you don't seem so far away. Hopefully, next time, we get to visit with you, too. Love ya, Tammy

Rachel said...

You're sweet. I'm sure he was popular, he always is and he loves it. :) I'm so glad he was able to make it. He misses his family tons! I do too. You guys are all so great. I'll for sure keep you informed of all that's happening.

d said...

If you name that child after a Twilight character I will be forced to take steps. STEPS.

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Congrats! I love the name Kelson for a little boy. If we are ver blessed with another boy it is going to be Kelson.

Auntie Lolo said...

Congrats!! I like the name Kullen Dean, very cute!!

Mandy said...

Congrats, we are pregnant too! I am due on the 21st of June. I don't think I will make it that far. We were also thinking Dean for a middle name. It is my Pa-Paw's middle name. Too funny... we will see though. We don't even know what it is! We will have to chat about the labor and birth thing. No epidural isn't that bad. You just need to be prepared for it and have the right support there to help. Husbands are great, but they have no idea what you are going through! ;)