Friday, November 14, 2008

Kaijsa Moment

Kaijsa, our lovely daughter, had a friend over tonight. They were watching the T.V. Show Supernatural. For those of you who may not watch much T.V. this is a great show about 2 brothers fighting evil, urban legends and deamons. Kaijsa is trying to explain the show to her friend Rachel. She asked me for my help so I'm going into detail about the show. I mention how this season Lucifer is trying to be released with the help of his deamon friends while the brothers are trying to keep seals from being broken and Lucifer in Hell. This is where Kaijsa pipes up "Isn't Lucifer a girl?" Rachel being classy just makes a face and I of course laugh out loud. It was too funny. So we will have some Bible classes here at home for Kaijsa to realize who people are. Actually Kaijsa, to help her out some, was thinking of the other bad character named Lilith who is Lucifer's right hand deamon. It was too funny. Bless you Kaijsa for making us laugh. Just remember that Lucifer is a male, a brother to us all, albeit a bad brother.

2 comments:

J~ said...

NICE!! That girl...

Umm not doing the TAG thing. Why would I? Crazy.

d said...

Wow you could really blow her mind by telling her it is commonly believed that Lilith was Adam's first wife before Eve.
What Lucifer is a boy and Adam got remarried????
LOL
-h