
The addict has had her fill! YEAH! I got to see the movie today and it was good. They kept it fast paced and had all the important parts in it. There were funny moments with Jasper and Edward but they kept it together. I thought they picked the characters well. I liked them all. There were of course some changes but not any that I minded horribly. Drew you would of course hate this movie. You should watch it just to mock as you did when you were younger. Jen and I liked it. I would see it again and yes I will most likely buy it at first opportunity. I'm glad I saw it and I had fun seeing it with my sister. Larry and Kaijsa were unfortunately unable to go see the midnight showing but they had a great time seeing the 5 Browns. Kaijsa says they were AMAZING! I'm sad I missed them but I was home sick. I've been pretty sick with this pregnancy and the little ones are sick too so we made a short night of it. It has turned colder here which is why we're all fighting colds at the moment. Back to the movie...after watching it I'm more in love with the names Kullen and Karlisle. I'm trying to decide which, the middle name is of course Dean. Hmmm we'll see what we pick. Enjoy the movie everyone!



4 comments:
i loved the movie 2!!!!! i mean thier first kiss. i literaly stopped breathing!!! my friends had 2 check on me every 5 minutes. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did a swell job. also (i think i'm the only one who noticed) but stephenie got a part in the movie!!! my least favorite part is... i had to stand in line 4 6hours. i went 2 bed @ 3a.m. woke up @330am on a school night so im still exhausted but it was totally worth it
love your daughter,
kaitlyn/twilipaded
Kaitlyn you crack me up! You're too young to be that into the first kiss. You make me laugh. Just remember you have quite a while till you're 16. :) I knew that Stephenie had a part in the movie but I forgot to look for her. Glad you got to go see it. Love you twilipaded daughter of mine. :)
I loved it all too! They really did a great job including what you need to know. And I enjoyed the little bit of comedy they added. Great flick!
mom i'm not that young, but then again my friends keep telling me i am completly obsessed. i don't blame them!! i really wish to see you soon, like sooner than christmas!!! lets just say i'm fed up here love ya see you almost soon!!!! kaitlyn
Post a Comment