Monday, June 20, 2011
Blog Picture
So I've decided to change up my blog picture a bit. Since my family seems to keep changing it's hard to keep a recent family photo up there. With Kaijsa now in UT and getting ready for college and Kira here a couple of times a year it's hard to have a full family photo. The little ones change so quickly that I thought I'd do highlight pictures instead. So...that being said...My first picture is of Kaileigh since it's her birthday coming up! Yep, she'll be 2 on Sunday! I'll do a post for her birthday once we've had her party and stuff but until then I'd thought I'd do a pic of her. She is so funny and has such a cute personality. She's getting big and we've started to do a bit of potty training. We'll see how long it takes but it sure would be nice to cut back on diaper costs. :) Kai is a joy and a wonderful daughter, despite her sassyness. She makes us laugh and that's important. Love you Kai bug. Next time who knows who will be on the blog. So many kids to choose from, plus Larry and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love that pic of Kai! She is a sweetheart!
she is a cutie!
Post a Comment