I think the picture is supposed to be of something I cherish. I love my bed but my sister took a picture of that and I didn't want to copy her completely. So I chose the outdoors and peace and quiet. I love being in nature where is peaceful and pretty. Behind our house we have this pond with waterfalls and a few trees. There is a hill for kids to roll down. I loved Hawaii because of the waterfalls and hikes and being outside. I love the sound of Nature, it's so relaxing. And with 7 kids and a husband who never sleeps peace and quiet isn't found often. Kids all day, tv and hubby up all night and working nights I have come to truly cherish quiet moments. Moments of no phones, noise or modern devices. Don't get me wrong. I love modern day conveniences but I do miss the quiet easy life of my childhood. So anyways...the pic of behind my house for space and quiet which I cherish and enjoy.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Day ?, can't remember...
I think the picture is supposed to be of something I cherish. I love my bed but my sister took a picture of that and I didn't want to copy her completely. So I chose the outdoors and peace and quiet. I love being in nature where is peaceful and pretty. Behind our house we have this pond with waterfalls and a few trees. There is a hill for kids to roll down. I loved Hawaii because of the waterfalls and hikes and being outside. I love the sound of Nature, it's so relaxing. And with 7 kids and a husband who never sleeps peace and quiet isn't found often. Kids all day, tv and hubby up all night and working nights I have come to truly cherish quiet moments. Moments of no phones, noise or modern devices. Don't get me wrong. I love modern day conveniences but I do miss the quiet easy life of my childhood. So anyways...the pic of behind my house for space and quiet which I cherish and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment