Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kaileigh Jeanette Saling Turns 2!


Happy Birthday my baby bug! We love you so much! We are so glad you're in our family. You make us scream, cry, laugh and smile. Kai is such a sweetie and can be such a little devil. We love her. She has the funniest personality that is larger than life. She loves her siblings but has moments of being tough on them. She is sweet and sassy. She will make the funniest faces and make us laugh out loud by her antics. She loves desserts. If there are any sweets in the house she can find them and eat them before we even realize it. But look so innocent in the process. Kai loves to dance and has a great inner rhythm, it's amazing. She sings and dances and reads and loves to do her own thing. I love that she doesn't need a lot of attention but will take it if she can. Kai I love you sweet girl. I can't imagine our family without you. Thank you for being my daughter.

The cake was put together quickly because it was late and I ran out of time. The cupcakes were the birthday plan for her treat. The kids had so much fun making their butterfly cupcake. I have come to really love cupcakes because they are the perfect individual size and they love to be creative and make their own. They were messy but fun and tasty! So glad papa could be here to celebrate with us. I love my family so much. So glad Jen is here too. So grateful Larry got out of the hospital in time to be with us to celebrate as well. My pictures of her opening presents didn't turn out but she loved her outfits and the book she got. She loves her baby but not as much as her real baby brother that she seems to think she's being nice to but is only making him tough so someday he can fight back. LOL Love you Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bday pics are cute! Makes me think we had your dad here for 4 1/2 days, how did we not take a single picture of him with our kids??