Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011 Luke AFB Air Show - Thunderbirds


Last week Kamden had a date with his daddy. They went to the 2011 Luke Air Force Base's Air Show. We didn't all go because I felt the crowd and noise level of jets would be too much for the little ones. Plus a couple of them hadn't been feeling well. Plus there were a few houses going up for Auction that I wanted to go through. So Larry and Kamden took off for their annual Air Show trip while the girls and Kallen stayed home. They had THE BEST DAY ever according to Kamden. He loved every second of it. I must admit I'm a bit envious so when the Air Show comes back around in a couple of years we will ALL go. Kamden got to walk, crawl or run in the human bubble. He said he felt like a hamster from G-Force. They walked from jet to jet and from plane to plane all day long. They got tattoos but Kamden calls his a tat-three because it's of 3 jets. It was a beautiful day to be outside enjoying the Air Show. The slide show is of just a few of the pictures Larry took that day. He did an incredible job taking pictures and got some amazing shots. I'm glad they were able to go and that we heard about it before it passed. I'm looking forward to when it happens again. They saw the Golden Knights, The Thunderbirds, and the Red Bull Team. The Red Bull Team is of part of the Nitro Circus group, Travis Pastrana and his buddies. Larry knew Travis from his younger racing days and Travis chatted with him and remembered him too. Kamden got his picture taken with Andy Bell who's part of the team. So much fun! Good memories for everyone.

No comments: