Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our 7th Anniversary


Larry Dean and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on May 8th. Now that I have my computer back and we've been able to download pictures I'm hoping to get caught up before we pack up and move. We'll see if I can reach my goal of doing this. There are a lot of pictures and memories over the last couple of months.

Larry Dean and I have had our ups and downs but have supported each other through it all. I'm sure some have worried but we love each other and our experiences have helped us grow closer and stronger. We are currently waiting to hear from the Presidency of our Church to get clearance to be sealed. We are so excited for that moment and hope our friends and family can be there.

Larry is a wonderful husband and father. I have worked hard to be a good wife and mother. Together we have tirelessly worked for each other and our children. We have 6 lovely children and 1 on the way. We are looking forward to having him and completing our family circle. Our children have been a huge blessing and joy to us.

Larry Dean I love you and look forward to many more years with you and our family. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!