Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day and Birthdays!


I love this picture of my dad. He was such a cool cat. My dad is one of THE BEST if not THE BEST dad's in the whole world. I love him so much. He is funny, patient, helpful and loving. He is also very kind and willing to serve. I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him. Thanks Dad for being such a great Papa, Dad, Friend and Example. Thank you for being so willing to serve and teach. Thank you for not killing me while I was growing up. :) I love you Papa!


Larry Dean you too are a wonderful Father. Our kids love you and truly enjoy being with you. You make us all laugh and you teach us so much. Thank you for being such a great dad. Your kids will look up to you always and will remember all the fun times they had with their dad. As much as I may get annoyed with our bed getting messed up from the fun I love it at the same time. I love hearing you play with the kids and all the laughter. Thank you for listening and being there. They know they can talk to you and turn to you at any time about anything. We love you Larry Dean! Thanks for being the good person you are. You are a great dad.

In addition to both of these men being such terrific Dad's they have the same birthday! Happy birthday to both of you! I'm so glad we all get along so we can celebrate together. You are both remarkable men and great examples to follow. Love you Dad/Papa and Larry Dean!

No comments: