Friday, June 18, 2010

It's A BOY!!! and other fun stuff

I know I'm so behind in posting about our family. Most of the problem is that I have 0 pictures to post so I've slacked in just writing and keeping everyone up to date. I will some day make up for all of that.

On June 8th we found out that we are having another little BOY! We are so excited. Larry was not feeling well that day unfortunately but the kids were able to go with me. Kaijsa was in her college class so we sent her a txt msg. :) Kait, Kira, Kam, Kinsee, Kai and I all went to the Dr and discovered that baby boy that would be coming to our family. Kam cheered he was so excited. Larry thought I was kidding when I told him but then realized how much fun another boy would be. We have decided on the name Kallin Dean Saling. Sorry there isn't a poll this time. I would love to add Teancum to the list of middle names so maybe I'll poll if we should or not. :) Anyways, so far the pregnancy has been easy and I'm just now starting to get super tired and out of breath doing stuff. The time has flown by during this pregnancy which is nice. Kallin doesn't seem to move tons so maybe he'll be a calm child. We are excited for him to come and look forward to his arrival.

Kira arrived safe and sound and it's been a joy to have her here with us. She is almost as tall as Kaijsa and I. She is the same size as Kaijsa so that is fun for them to share clothes.

I found out a week or two ago that my job is downsizing or consolidating I think they said. I found out on a Monday that I may lose my job at the end of August. I can't tell you the panic this created in our hearts and home. I was then told on Tuesday that if I wanted to and was willing to move I could keep my job. After much thought and prayer Larry and I decided that moving and keeping my job would be best for us and our family. Since I had a week of vacation planned we decided to look around the new location - Scottsdale Arizona. We have found some houses to rent and are trying to decide which one is best for us. We are hoping to have everything in order to move by the time school starts in August. We are looking to relocate to Maricopa Arizona and really enjoyed it there the few days we visited. I go back out for training in July - August and then will most likely stay. Larry will need to finish getting the house ready to move and kids too. My dad and sister will help. The town is nice and has several Wards to attend which is nice and the girls are excited to go back to school. We'll keep you informed about when we do and what our new address will be. Please pray for us to be able to move quickly and easily and that all will go well.

The summer is going by so fast. We're trying to find time to get our family pictures taken and the individual birthday shots that still need to be done. We're running out of time before Kira and Kaitlyn leave for UT so we have to hurry and get them all done. We're swimming and being lazy which is great for summer. Now we'll fill our time with packing up the house and trying to get things ready for the big move.

Hope everyone is having a great and safe summer!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

What fun it has been to catch up on your blog here tonight! You always amaze me with the energy you have to do all that you do. You are amazing! What a fun mom you are! The kids look great and like they are having a blast in all these pics! It also sounds like you are getting ready to move. That is so hard. Jay and I have moved several times and it doesn't ever seem to get any easier..even though I always think I am so good at the "moving" thing now heehee! We'll keep you in our prayers with all that you have going on!

Mardi said...

mmmm...dang it. i was so sad when i first heard the news. i'll miss you guys! i hope EVERYTHING works out perfectly for you all.