Sunday, March 28, 2010

Opening Day!


Here are pictures from our Opening Day of Baseball and Soccer. The baseball council did a big ceremony while soccer didn't. It was a fun day but a long day. When we did get home the kids were wiped out.

Kait's team the Gators lost by 1 point. They played well but just weren't good enough I guess. Now they know and will win the next one. It was good for them to play together and get the season started. Way to go Kait! We're proud of you! Good job!

Kam had the opening day ceremony at 9:30am then I took him, Kinsee and Kai to IHOP for breakfast while Kait had to get ready for her game. We then watched Kait's game. Had lunch and then Kamden played. T-ball is so fun. The little kids are so cute and so excited. He has another game on Monday night. We're off and running with all the craziness of practices and games. Some days it really will be crazy. He did good and had fun which is the important part.

Kinsee Belle played on the play grounds most of the day and had a great time. Kai was really good too and just sat, crawled and played. It was really windy and it's wiped us out and made us a bit sick today. But we enjoyed ourselves and the kids were great and did great.

Now through May our weekends and most weeknights are booked with games and practices. I sometimes wonder what I've gotten us into but we're loving it. I love having kids involved in things and happy. Now to get Kinsee involved in Gymnastics is my goal.

Here's to a busy spring and the beautiful weather ahead this week. Good job kids! We love you!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm tired just reading that!