This is my adorable Kamden. He was in the process of getting ready for church and I had to take a picture. So even though he has no shoes on and his hair isn't done I had to take it. He looks so cute in his new suit. He's starting to look like such a kid and not a toddler/baby anymore. He's tall and handsome my Kam. He's loving T-ball and is actually pretty good at it.
This is our adorable Kaileigh. Kai is such a doll and still so sweet mannered. She is going to be 9 months this week and I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast. We love having her in our home. I'm so glad my mom and Heavenly Father sent us Kai.
Kinsee Belle, what do I say. She is feisty and sassy and becoming more of both every day. But she can be so sweet and is so pretty. She loves helping out and playing. She has even shown an interest in coloring and art. She needs to be in gymnastics and I hope to get her in a class after her birthday. We love our Kinsee Belle no matter how trying she can be.
All of the kids have such cute laughs. I love listening to them play together and laugh together. They can be terrors but can be so loving and fun at the same time. I love my kids and am so grateful for all they help with and do.
Kaijsa and Kaitlyn I don't have pics of but they are doing wonderful and are busy. Kaitlyn has soccer and violin plus school. Kaijsa is learning how to compose her own piano music and is getting ready for her first dual credit college/high school class.
We had ANOTHER snow day on Sunday. This has been the craziest winter for Texas. I'm so ready for spring. The problem is we have beautiful spring days with a winter day thrown in the middle. It is keeping us all nice and sick. Oh well. Those beautiful Texas Spring days are wonderful and I love Love LOVE them! I love having my doors and windows open. I love the sun shining into my house and the sound of kids playing outside.
The new TV for my bedroom. I love it and am enjoying it more than I thought I would. I can even see it without my glasses on. :)
This is the new TV for upstairs. We are loving this one as well. It's taken us or rather me some getting used to. I'm still not very good at working it. We got the Wi Fi one so we can watch netflix on it. The TV control opens up like a cell phone for you to type the show in that you want. It's crazy fun. We still have our pause, rewind, fast foward and DVR. Can't live without that and we've upgraded to HD. My Larry Dean and his boy toys. He loves it and it's been fun for the kids and their movies. I enjoy it for the Wii and exercising. The picture is so clear. Anyways....that's where our tax return went to and we are happy with our new purchases. We have been blessed this year and hope we continue to see the blessings in our lives. We are grateful for our family and friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment