Monday, March 1, 2010
Ramblings...
There are several pictures here that travel through several weeks. We have a few from our day out at the Zoo. We bought a Dallas Zoo membership this past year and have really enjoyed it. The kids love going and I do too. I have always found going to the zoo to be relaxing, weird I know but true. This time we went with Camille and her kids. We have become very good friends and our kids are together a lot. It was a great day out. We are thinking of renewing it this year too but haven't decided yet.
There are several pictures of Kai. I was trying to let y'all see the different faces of Kai but of course she didn't want to cooperate. So you see a few faces of Kai. She is becoming quite the personality. She puckers up, she smirks (which reminds me of Papa and Uncle Drew), she smiles (just like GramE and Great-Grandma), and she has her serious side too. She is now 8 months and still very laid back. She is my most laid back relaxed child. She is not interested in crawling, and really why should she when there are plenty of people around to hold her? She does get around though by pulling or pushing herself along the floor. She sits up and plays quietly. She is now standing up against the furniture and seems more excited about walking than crawling. She loves music and hates baby food. If she's going to eat it's the bottle or real food. I think she may be my toughest to wean from the bottle and binkie. We'll see. She is an ok sleeper although I think she was a better sleeper when she was younger. She gets up often now hungry or just wanting to be comforted. She is definitely my most spoiled baby. I've been more lax with her, probably because she is the baby. Oh well...we'll work on it. Since she's such a happy baby it's so much fun to cuddle with her. She reminds me of my mom and her mom.
Kaijsa has found some fun books lately and has enjoyed reading them. I love watching her read and to see her excited about books. She is also getting very good at playing the piano. She has been asked to play the prelude music before Sacrament meetings at church on Sundays. We're excited for her. She received her Young Women's Medallion and it's beautiful. She and Kait went to the temple the other night and had a wonderful time together. It's so great to see them bonding as sisters.
Kait is getting ready for her TAKS tests. She is also working for her violin lessons and enjoying them. She is signed up for Soccer but we haven't heard from the coach yet. Hmmm. Kait is also getting better at the piano. I'm so glad to see my mom's piano being used so much. I know she'd be happy as well.
Kamden is I fear a little more wild than before. He loves Primary and enjoys going. He is becoming more independent which is fun to watch. He keeps us busy for sure. He is getting better with his numbers and letters and will sing along to the songs he knows Kaijsa loves. Too cute.
Kinsee Belle is growing up. She is looking more like a cute girl instead of the pretty toddler. She is super sassy though and can throw a pretty mean pout/tantrum. I have no idea who she takes after. hehe. She is more independent than Kamden I think which will be interesting to watch as she gets older. She is my gymnast and I can't wait till we can sign her up for something.
Kaileigh is growing and teething. Need I say more? Teething...big sigh.
Larry is doing well which is nice to see. I'm working and trying to plan something fun for the summer. I'm ready for the warm TX weather to return. Although I'm sure we're warmer than some of y'all it's still cold for TX. Where is my Spring and can it hurry and come already? I have so many plans and want to get them started. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment