Camille, Tim, Larry and I went out for Valentine's Day. We had the BEST time. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn watched all the kids for us so that we could have a night out. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kaijsa and Kaitlyn! We love and appreciate you so much! They did a great job watching the kids and the kids love them. The kids gave valentine's to each other and enjoyed the night together. The grown ups went to dinner and a movie. We went to the Olive Garden and only had to wait 1 1/2 hours to be seated. The food was divine and the company was fantastic. After dinner we went to see a movie. We watched Valentine's Day and laughed our behinds off. The movie was so funny. The date night was super fun and will have to be repeated. I loved us all getting dressed and prettied up to go out. It was nice to be able to go out and not have to worry about anything.
It was a great Valentine's Day. Larry got me some exercise pants and the new Wii Fit Plus. I got him a snow hat/beanie and the movie Pete's Dragon. The kids each got a little something too. Kaijsa got a cute shirt, red of course, Kaitlyn got a red sweater, Kamden and Kinsee each got flashlights. They can't be in their beds with it dark, they have to have light. So we got them flashlights. Kamden's is a dinosaur and Kinsee's is a monkey. They make noises and everything. Kai got a book about Valentine's Day and how it came to be. They each also got cute outfits for Valentine's Sunday. They were so cute.
Kaijsa looking pretty and so grown up.
Kinsee with her monkey light.
Kamden with a good picture after many funny faced ones.
Kaitlyn growing up so pretty.
Kaileigh growing up so fast! She is such a doll.
My family is so cute. I love my kids. I love my husband. Thank you family for all you do to help me. I'm so loved!



3 comments:
Kai is a doll! Look at that smile! Looks and sounds like a great V Day! Hooray!! We missed you at the dance though. It was a blast!
Sounds like a fun date night...Mike and I went to dinner and saw Sherlock Holmes for Valentines..also, he bought me some new running shoes...so our boys were thinking along the same lines!
Oh, your posts are always so great! I love your gorgeous pics too!! You all look fabulous!! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment