Sunday, March 29, 2009

Haircuts and the Weekend


Here is the before picture of Kaijsa and Kinsee Belle. We got their hairs cut for birthday and just because. Kaijsa decided to get her hair cut for her 16th birthday. It's a very cute cut and we think it makes her look older. Here is the after shot.

Kinsee's cut is also very cute. It is her first haircut and now all her cute curls are gone. I was sad but think it's cute. It just needed to be evened out so badly that it had to be done. I do hope the curls grow back. Here is the process of her first haircut...





That is their new hair styles. Larry and I think they turned out so cute. Kaijsa loves it but is adjusting to figuring out how to do it. Kinsee's is easy to do and I'm still able to do some cute styles with it.
The next picture is just a cute one of Larry and Kinsee this morning before church. She is such a cutie and so is my adorable hubby.

Kamden and Kinsee have discovered Spongebob Squarepants. That is what was on this morning that she couldn't take her eyes off of the TV. It's so funny.
This was our weekend, haircuts and relaxing. It was nice to be able to relax some, although I have a ton of house cleaning and laundry to do. Oh well...someday it will get done. We've also been going through baby clothes and packing up the boy clothes and going through the girl clothes. Some we'll keep others we'll try selling at a yard sale. My goal is to organize our home and garage. :) Dreams do come true someday. :) We are also figuring out where and how to put everyone since our family is growing. There will be some sharing of rooms, which isn't loved by all but is a necessity. We are doing well and ready for Kaileigh to arrive. I am so curious as to what she'll look like. The girls are doing well and have picked out their classes for next year. Summer plans are either made or being made. Kaijsa is on the countdown to her birthday which just reminds me of mine. Why is it when we're young we love birthdays but when we hit 25 or 30 we can't stand them anymore? Have a good week everyone! I'll post more next week of some early Easter festivities.

2 comments:

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

Cute haircuts! Looks like she is not too happy about it :) Tell her she looks adorable though!
Love,
Annie

d said...

Kinsee's haircut makes her look big. She isn't a baby anymore! They both look good though.
-h