Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

I don't have any pictures because today isn't going to go as I had planned. Does any day really go as I plan? I was going to get up and make green eggs or green pancakes but then was told last night while working that there is a meeting today. My boss from Australia is coming into town and wanted to meet all of us on the Virtual Team. Since I haven't met anyone I work with either and because it's required I'm going to my meeting. I'll be taking the kids with me and putting them in another booth, sure hope they can behave. We are going to have Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner though so that's Irish-ish. Other than that nothing planned. The days this week have been and are supposed to be beautiful so the kids have been playing outside. Hope that continues. The poor girls are on vacation but we don't have anything planned, bummer for them. This is a short post. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day and may the luck of the Irish be with you.

No comments: