Kamden is the only one here that got his hair cut. I shaved it all off for the summer. The girls like it a bit longer so that we can spike it up so maybe next time not so short. We'll see. Larry got his cut too but needs a highlight before he'll let me take any pictures of him. :) Kaijsa hasn't said anything about a cut so her hair is still cute in the layers she has. Kinsee I'm still deciding on. She hasn't had a haircut and I'd like to trim it up and even it up but I like it longer. I've thought of a bob for her for summer but it's so nice to pull up and out of her face now that it's longer. I got mine cut for summer and 6 kids. It's easier shorter. Plus my mom always said the older you get the shorter it should be. I most of the time agree with this. Long hair on older ladies drives me nuts. I may grow it out some but not sure I'll go really long again. All I do it throw it up in a ponytail when it's long. This way it at least feels styled. Plus with 6 kids, or almost 6 kids, it's nice to have it short and easy. Hope y'all like it.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Haircuts
Kamden is the only one here that got his hair cut. I shaved it all off for the summer. The girls like it a bit longer so that we can spike it up so maybe next time not so short. We'll see. Larry got his cut too but needs a highlight before he'll let me take any pictures of him. :) Kaijsa hasn't said anything about a cut so her hair is still cute in the layers she has. Kinsee I'm still deciding on. She hasn't had a haircut and I'd like to trim it up and even it up but I like it longer. I've thought of a bob for her for summer but it's so nice to pull up and out of her face now that it's longer. I got mine cut for summer and 6 kids. It's easier shorter. Plus my mom always said the older you get the shorter it should be. I most of the time agree with this. Long hair on older ladies drives me nuts. I may grow it out some but not sure I'll go really long again. All I do it throw it up in a ponytail when it's long. This way it at least feels styled. Plus with 6 kids, or almost 6 kids, it's nice to have it short and easy. Hope y'all like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
cute hair every one! cute and easy is the only way to go.
Tell Larry, it's OK to be a silver-back.... ha! ha!
Your hair is stunning...Cliff called me silver-back, too! That is the pot calling the kettle black or silver or whaterver...;0)
Cute, cute!! I wish so bad that I dared to do the same thing...but I'm kind of whimpy when it comes to that!! Go figure...I can be pregnant with twins...have 4 kids...do girls camp 4 years in a row...but I can't do that?!?haha I just know I'm going to be one of those old ladies driving you nuts with their long hair...how old is too old again?!?LOL
Post a Comment