Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wii Fit

Not All Day
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Ok, so Larry came home with the Wii Fit a couple of weeks ago. I am addicted. Kaijsa is now addicted. Even Kamden and Kinsee like watching us do it. Kamden goes around saying Hula Hoop Mommy? Run Mommy? Boxing Kaijsa? It is so cute and actually a good motivator. I unfortunately haven't lost any weight yet, actually I've gained some, but I will keep trying. Maybe by posting this I can get myself in gear and actually lose some. Y'all can by my fan club and push me to do more. No mean comments please as this is a sensitive subject for me. Hehe. I do really enjoy it though. Kaijsa and I do the different games and exercises and compete against eachother. She is getting very good and in some areas kicking my butt. I do hold my own though I must say. If y'all can ever try a Wii Fit you should. I normally hate video games but lately these newer ones I love. Rock Band is so much fun. Guitar Hero is great too. The Wii is just flat out awesome. This is where a lot of our time is spent lately. Kaijsa and I stay up so late working out and opening new games or challenges. It's so fun. So here's to me working out and trying to get in shape. Here's to y'all in helping me achieve my goals. Go Team!

1 comment:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

now I am scared for Santa to bring my kids one this year. I might not get anything done.!!!! :)